Thursday, July 29, 2010

The call of Prue

Camp.

Supervising high school students... I don't think I really need to say much more... yet, I will:

I've decided this summer I have been a youth pastor everyday... organizing, overseeing, and participating in service projects, Bible studies, and fun communal activities... doing that every day has worn me out.

Now as my co-worker and I feel like we have control over it all, we are drawing to a close. And that means it's time to have a plan for the fall...

but I don't.

Yet I feel like God has called me like He called Abram. Go to the land I will show you... hmmm. I kinda like to have things planned out so I don't even know where to go first... what's the first step when you don't know the destination?

I wish I could say that I'm excited for this next little adventure, but really I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment