Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Living Love in the moment...

I hit *new post* and what comes up... ?

A blank page. No title in the title line and a big ol' white box for me to write in... hmmm... it may seem silly... but that blank page hit me hard.

That is life for me right now. I have a lot of decisions to make, but most of them really come down to me asking myself, what do I want and need next? Where am I going? What is this next chapter of life? And does this next chapter of life have some of the same characters from previous chapters?

I have come to realize that not only do we have these monumental times in our life that we often categorize as a 'new chapter', but that really every moment is a blank page waiting to be written. I know... that sounds so corny... and most of you know I'm not that person at all... yet it makes a lot of sense to me.

Right now, for me I may not have a great idea of where I want this 'chapter' to go... but I do know that I want the theme of every moment of my life to be of Love. So that is what I will do and try to be in this moment, even though I don't know exactly what that looks like...


Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment